EOS Matrix, on behalf of EOS Technology Solutions, is looking for
EOS Group, globally connected financial investor, driven by technology and entrepreneurial spirit is expanding their IT team with new members responsible for development of group-wide used software. EOS is a company present in 26 countries worldwide with around 7,000 employees and offers equal employment and training opportunities worldwide. EOS Matrix, on behalf of EOS Technology Solutions, both part of the EOS Group is looking for Java developers to join the IT team.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or corresponding relevant practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in Java EE application development and maintenance (with University degree). 5+ years of experience in Java EE application development and maintenance (without University degree)
- Experience with Spring and Angular
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes, methods and principles.
- Experience in using version control tools
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in business English for everyday communication (written and spoken). Fluency in German is considered an advantage
- Proactivity & consistency at work
- Strong desire for continuous learning, personal growth and knowledge sharing.
- Write clean Java and Angular code conforming to SOLID principles and following industry best practices
- Work as part of an agile team
- Develop and deploy new features. Investigate and fix reported bugs.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain all developed features to ensure strong optimization and functionality before passing to the quality assurance team.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Prepare and present DEMO presentations for customers
- Working as part of an international team
- Availability for travelling and working stay in Europe
- Establishing communication with clients in a positive and professional manner
- Continuous upgrade of your knowledge in software development technologies
The benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working with an international company that nurtures a culture of continuous learning and personal development
- Working with an international team
- Pleasant working culture
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Modern office space in the center of the city
- IT equipment
- Training plan for technical improvement and a program for personal development
- Team building activities
- Opportunities for horizontal and vertical advancement in your career
If your profile matches, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you.
By submitting your CV, you agree that your data is processed and stored for one year after this job advertisement end date, unless otherwise indicated in the submission form.
You can withdraw this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
+389 2 3200 400