EOS Matrix, on behalf of EOS Technology Solutions, is looking for
IT infrastructure experts
EOS Group, globally connected financial investor, driven by technology and entrepreneurial spirit is expanding their IT team with new members responsible for IT infrastructure. EOS is a company present in 26 countries worldwide with around 7,000 employees and offers equal employment and training opportunities worldwide. EOS Matrix, on behalf of EOS Technology Solutions, both part of the EOS Group is looking for IT infrastructure experts to join the IT team.
- Experience in administration of Linux & Windows server environments
- Experience in administration of virtualized environments
- Experience in deployment and administration of centralized logging and monitoring tools
- Experience in network administration
- Dev-ops experience
- Fluency in business English for everyday communication (written and spoken). Fluency in German is considered an advantage
- Proactivity & consistency at work
- Strong desire for continuous learning, personal growth and knowledge sharing.
- Experience in telecommunication industry will be considered an advantage
- Experience with computer-telephony integration will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Camunda, Kafka and/or dataset coding will be considered an advantage
- Planning, configuration and administration of company’s IT and network infrastructure
- Administration of VMware infrastructure
- Administration of Active Directory,DNS,GPO
- Resolving problems reported from clients through the ticketing system.
- Administration of WSUS for Microsoft server and client environments
- Configuration and administration of information security
- Configuration and administration of centralized log management system
- Working as part of an international team
- Availability for travelling and working stay in Germany
- Establishing communication with clients in a positive and professional manner
- Continuous upgrade of your knowledge in IT technologies, and continuous contribution to upgrade of EOS IT infrastructure
The benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working with an international company that nurtures a culture of continuous learning and personal development
- Working with an international team
- Pleasant working culture
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Modern office space in the center of the city
- IT equipment
- Training plan for technical improvement and a program for personal development
- Team building activities
- Opportunities for horizontal and vertical advancement in your career
If your profile matches, please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you.
By submitting your CV, you agree that your data is processed and stored for one year after this job advertisement end date, unless otherwise indicated in the submission form.
You can withdraw this consent at any time, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+389 2 3200 400